Search This Blog
Find a movie or an actor, anything you want.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Saw VI

Picture courtesy of screenrant.com
Goolphipp Award: 1.25 (Wait for DVD)

Phipps:
I didn’t have to check my house for Jigsaw when I came home. Standard Saw tradition. That says it all really. It was disappointing. After the train wreck called Saw V, I hoped VI would redeem the franchise. No such luck. No twists. It was predictable…the boo moments were lame. The Saw masterminds had an amazing opportunity to make Jigsaw’s old lady cool, but they didn’t take it. I hate to break it to you, Detective Hoffman ain’t Jigsaw.

Phipps overall: 1.5
Puh-leez. I didn’t even check my house.


Goolsby:
Well, we have been a bit lazy to post, but now that we have, to be honest, I can only remember a few things about this movie. Which is sad. Saw movies have consistently disappointed me. I think viewers have been chasing that twist that blew our minds in the first movie. You would think they could figure out how to give us some type of "woah" moment, but they cant. I remember a pretty gruesome death scene involving acid being pumped into someone's body. Other than that, I think I have already tried to block everything out.

Goolsby overall: 1
Lame.
Contact us at goolphipp@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment