Search This Blog
Find a movie or an actor, anything you want.

Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Complicated

Photo courtesy of wildaboutmovies.com

Phipp award: 3.5 (Worth 11 Bucks)

Phipps:
I saw this movie with a bunch of women I go to church with. And we all laughed a lot. It's Complicated was a solid good time. This was a good transition movie for Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin. Caters to the older crowd, but the humor was basically universal. It was a good look at divorce, and how it affects people in general...and how it affects your kids. I think my favorite character was Harley, played by John Krasinski, the future son-in-law and the only one privy to all the secretive happenings. He made me laugh. Overall, it's a fun movie. It's not as raunchy as you might think...for those who are worried about it. And it was nice to see a bit of Santa Barbara...which reminded me of Ojai. Anyway, if you have a chance, see this movie...it's actually a romantic comedy that lives up to the genre.

Oh, and one more thing, I'd kill to have Jane's (Streep) kitchen before the remodel. It was amazing.

Phipps overall: 3.5
A good time.
Contact us at goolphipp@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment