Search This Blog
Find a movie or an actor, anything you want.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Did You Hear About the Morgans?

Picture courtesy of www.filmofilia.com.
Gool Award: 1 (Wait for DVD)

Goolsby:
This is another solo review. My friend and I ended up at the movies over Christmas break.

You know what, I honestly don't even want to share anything about this movie. It sucked. Point blank. I knew that it wasn't going to be that great, but this movie just disappointed. I hoped that I would get a few good laughs out of this movie, and I did, but the rest just sunk it. The plot was simple, a marriage in trouble, they end up in the Wyoming, learn to love again. The fictional town Ray in Wyoming was the only cool part. Who wouldn't want to live in a town called Ray? I'm a Hugh Grant fan and that might be the reason that I was suckered for this movie. Of course I wanted to see him on a horse. Sarah Jessica Parker plays Grant's wife. It was just lacking. So much in fact, my friend who went with me fell asleep.

Goolsby overall: 1
What a let down. Just watch the trailer, the bear part was the highlight of the movie.

Contact us at goolphipp@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment